Old Grumbeg Cottage near Altnahara on Loch Naver - Sleeps 4
This charming, whitewashed cottage is near the village of Bettyhill in the Scottish Highlands and can sleep four people in two bedrooms. Six with sofa bed. No Pets.
Old Grumbeg Cottage is a charming, whitewashed cottage near the village of Altnaharra in the Scottish Highlands in a stunning location overlooking the Loch Naver in this most secluded area of Scotland. Walkers rejoice: this is a land where you can walk all day and never meet another, just passing through village after village emptied in the Highland Clearances
The cottage can sleep four people in two bedrooms, which are made up of a double and a twin as well as a separate bathroom. The rest of the cottage is made up of a kitchen with dining area and woodburner and a sitting room with open fire. To the outside is ample off road parking and a lawned garden with furniture.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner.
- Sitting room with sofa bed and open fire.
- Electric panel heaters with woodburner and open fire.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, breadmaker, fridge,
- TV with Freeview and Google Chrome Cast,
- DVD, Blu-ray, Bluetooth sound system, selection of books, games, DVDs and Blu-ray movies.
- Fuel, power and starter packs for woodburner and fire inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lawned garden with furniture.
- Sorry, no pets
- no smoking.
- Shop 18 miles, pub 6 miles.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 945345
HMG Ref: 2780
Property Type: Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4 | 6
Location Features: Rural Coastal/Beach
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions
Other Properties Nearby: