Pebble Nook near Onich & Fort William - Sleeps 5
Detached property situated in Onich near Fort William. Sleeps five people in three bedrooms.
Pebble Nook is a contemporary detached cottage located in the village of Onich in Lochaber. Boasting three bedrooms, one double, one twin and one single, as well as a family bathroom, this accommodation can sleep up to five people. Inside, there is also an open plan living, kitchen and dining area. To the outside, is off road parking for two cars and a garden with patio and furniture. Set in a coastal location, Pebble Nook is a lovely retreat in a stunning part of Scotland.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Central heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Garden with patio and furniture.
- 1 well behaved dog allowed.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 6 mins walk.
- Beach 2 mins walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 961357
HMG Ref: 2795
Property Type: Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Washing Machine
Location Features: Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Local Visitors Attractions
Other Properties Nearby: