Pennyseorach Farmhouse on Kintyre - Sleeps 8
Pennyseorach Farmhouse is a well-equipped holiday cottage set at the tip of the Mull of Kintyre that is ideal for families. Sleeps 8
This charming four bedroom stone-built farmhouse is set in a wonderful rural position at the end of a 3/4 mile track from the road, on the southern tip of the Kintyre Peninsula, The date back to the nineteenth century and is surrounded by beautiful farmland, with walking access down the track and across the fields to the local beaches There is also walking and cycling straight from the doorstep. The distance from the road and the surrounding farm makes this a great place for families with children.
- Four bedrooms:
- 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin, WC, TV,
- 1 x ground floor adult bunks,
- 1 x double,
- 1 x twin (doubles can be made up as twins by prior arrangement).
- Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC.
- Fitted kitchen with dining area & gas log-effect fire.
- First floor sitting room with gas coal effect fire.
- Oil central heating with gas fires in kitchen/diner & sitting room.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, washing machine,
- 2 x TVs (1 with Sky, 1 with Freeview), 2 x DVD, radio/CD,
- All fuel & power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent.
- Cot, highchair & stairgate.
- Golf clubs available to hire at additional charge, by prior arrangement with owner.
- Off road parking for 4 cars.
- Lawned front garden overlooking sea, with furniture & BBQ.
- Two well-behaved pets welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop & pub 2 miles. Argyll Arms Hotel at Southend
- Note: Access via a farm track - please drive with care.
- Owners also runs a small number of static caravans on site.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Pennyseorach Farmhouse on Kintyre - Sleeps 8
This farm house was excellent and is in a beautiful location with great views. We were there with all the family and our dogs, and we were all welcome. The house was very clean and the beds were so comfortable. I will definitely go back and I highly recommend.
Mrs Miller, Ayrshire
We particularly like the stunning views at Pennyseorach Farm. it is in an exceptionally quiet and private location and the owner was friendly and approachable.
Mr Taylor, West Yorkshire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 2979
HMG Ref: 182
Property Type: Converted Farm/Industrial Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Sleeps Suit: 8
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Wifi, Washing Machine
Location Features: Working Farm
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 3 Cars