- The paths take 45 minutes to an hour to walk, and depending on the time of year and recent weather can range from an easy saunter to an energetic hike.
- As budget allows we maintain and extend the paths, but please be aware this is an ongoing project and there is likely to be some work going on in the grounds most days, including weekends.
- Parking is to be found at the drivehead
- We advise walkers to wear stout boots and to bring wet weather gear (we are in Scotland afterall!)
- Do bring your dogs, but please keep them on leads and pick up after them
You will find our leaflets available locally.