Elephant House Eco Home, Nairn for 2 People
Eco-friendly, modern cabin in seven acres of unspoilt natural woodland, eight miles south of Nairn. Sleeps two people in one bedroom.
Elephant House is an eco-friendly wooden cabin with huge glass doors and windows facing out on the landscape of seven acres of unspoilt natural woodland, It is located about eight miles south from Nairn The cabin sleeps two people snuggled into a double bed!
This all ground floor property has a double bedroom, a shower room, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a large surrounding decked balcony with furniture. There is a summerhouse which is an old bus - and why not!
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Eco-friendly heating system with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
- TV with Sky family bundle, CD player, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Large surrounding decked balcony with furniture.
- Shared converted single decker bus acting as summerhouse - see pictures.
- No pets and no smoking.
- Shop, pub and coast 8 miles.
- Uncovered pond in grounds, children to be supervised.
- Check-in time 4pm.
- Not suitable for children under 2 years.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Elephant House Eco Home, Nairn for 2 People
Elephant House is set in a lovely location. The owners are so friendly. We will definitely be booking again.
Miss Tocher, Aberdeenshire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 937493
HMG Ref: 281
Property Type: Bungalow Log Cabin
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps Suit: 2
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars