The Cameo Cinema
The Cameo in Edinburgh, originally known as as the King's was set up on 8 January 1914, making it one of the oldest cinemas in Scotland still in use.
3 screens showing new arthouse releases and cult classics. Late showings at weekends and a good bar with video screen showing short films, comfy seating and snacks. Great place for movie buffs to hang out. Bar open Sun-Wed 1230-2300, Thu-Sat till 0100.