A small tower-house, erected in 1614, comprising a rectangular main building surviving to 4ft maximum height, with a round tower at its NW angle, 10ft maximum height. The small size of the structure suggests that it was a hunting lodge of three or four storeys with garret.
also known as Gairn Castle from its Glen
Little is known bout this ruined tower which was in possession of the Farquharson. It was ruined but there was some repointing in 1960 which has stabilised the structure.