Tower House splendidly remodelled by Robert Adam in 1782. Wedding venue with self-catering apartments. Can be walked around outside
Little is visible of the original tower house behind the splendid Robert Adam exterior. Later wings were added in the 1840s. The house is now private and still owned by the Dalrymple family. It is used for wedding and corporate functions.