The remnants of a 16th Century three storied Tower House with a garret in height. Occupied by the Kennedy’s, till 1843 when it was bought by one Col Barton of Ballaird, a hero of Waterloo, after which time it fell into disrepair.
Isolated tower castle on south coast of Mull near Lochbuie overlooking the sea. In ruinous state but still impressive overlooking quiet and isolated sandy beach. Sea Eagles often nest in the hillside above the beach.